At Northwest Academy, we are dedicated to exceeding expectations. As with all independent schools, we rely on financial support from our community to accomplish our mission. Your gifts to Northwest Academy:
- Bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost of educating our students
- Create flexibility in program expansion and advance technologies
- Provide need-based tuition assistance
- Enable us to hire and retain expert faculty in each department
- Provide professional development for our faculty and staff
- Keep tuition increases to a minimum
There are three primary funds which support Northwest Academy, and a number of other ways to give:
- Northwest Academy Fund – supports the annual operating budget and immediate needs
- Scholarship Fund – provides need based tuition assistance to one in four students
- Club Cabaret – our annual gala auction held in the spring of each year
Other ways to give include capital funds, endowed funds, vehicle donations, gifts of time, and in-kind support.
We are so grateful for the generosity of our community for their support of our mission and our students. If you have questions about supporting Northwest Academy, please contact our development office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-223-3367 x310.
Northwest Academy is a 501(c)(3) organization and contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law. Our federal tax identification number is: 93-1170516.