Please find our most recent updates, communications, and other resources about the coronavirus pandemic
In an effort to keep you fully informed of our deliberations and decision-making regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on our school, we will be providing you with regular updates in the coming days. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read these communications, and bringing your questions or concerns directly to us.
Northwest Academy will resume classes with a distance learning approach on March 30, after spring break, which will carry through until April 28th at the earliest. Parents and students will receive further instruction on our distance learning plans as we near March 30.
In the meantime, Northwest Academy janitorial staff will be sanitizing the Main, Plaza, Tower, and Studio classroom and meeting spaces.
Use the links to the left to find more information on our distance learning program, canceled events, and letters to families.
Public Health Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Interim Guidance for Administrators of US Childcare Programs and K-12 Schools to Plan, Prepare, and Respond to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19
- Oregon Health Authority, Statewide updates and guidance
- Multnomah County Health Department
- Washington Department of Health (DOH), Coronavirus School Resources and Recommendations
- Public Health – Seattle and King County (PHSKC), Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19