On Saturday, June 6, we will celebrate all of the amazing hard work and achievement of our 8th-grade students with a socially-distanced drive-through celebration at the Plaza building! Sadly, due to the size of our group and current social-distancing guidelines, we’re unable to hold our normal ceremony, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate!
Here’s how it will work:
- We will station ourselves in the Plaza Building Alleywaybetween 12th and 13th from 11 am to 4 pm on June 6th.
- Use this form to sign up for a time slot! Give us your top 3 choices, in case groups fill up early!
- Families will arrive in cars and drive into the alley from 12th ave, stopping when you see a line of excited teachers.
- Students will then have the chance to jump out of the car for a photo opp.
- Hopping back into the car, students and families will drive through and wave to a cheering crowd of teachers.
- Throughout the weekend, parent volunteers will deliver a package to each student including their recognition certificate.